Wednesday 30 April 2014

Selfish Sewing Week for the time poor


This week I had high hopes for sewing myself some Wintery clothes... So far my count stands at 2. 

 I made this very simple Washi dress out of cotton lawn I got for $2.99m. I used a contrasting black and white japanese lawn as visible bias and decided to make it without any linings etc so it was a very quick sew.
 I have some gorgeous Cloud 9 organic cotton picked out to make myself a long sleeve Washi dress to wear in Winter to work. Cannot wait to see how it comes together.
After coming across some Cloud 9 fabric for only $9.99 at Spotlight I HAD to get a whole lot. Mostly I sew to sell and only use clearance fabrics and the like for me. I decided to spoil myself this week though and make myself some baggy, comfy, silky soft organic lounge pants.

Thanks for reading! Hopefully this weekend I finish my Winter Washi dress and Alder skirt I am pattern testing for Imagine Gnats.

No comments:

Post a Comment