Saturday 24 May 2014

I used to do more then just sew..


Before I began my obsessive sewing journey I was studying a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Arts. Art and creating, making, imagining has always been a part of my day to day life. It has been a while for most of these activities... But I used to sculpt;










Make dolls;


Paint (sometimes with a politically geared agenda);


 And come up with unique, sweet characters to brighten up desks. 


I will do some more posts on more of my work as none of this is current or in my preferred style of fine lines, delicate features and water colours. I hope to find some more time to create not sew. 

1 comment:

  1. Strange and curious. I can't stop looking, but I really don't know why I am drawn to them. Their human bodies with cute animal heads sitting in rather suggestive positions. I actually love them. Are they very small? Do you sell them? I am going to Pin them on my "Interesting" Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete