Friday 3 October 2014

September Holidays

 The holidays started with a visit from family from Darwin and the Philippines. After we picked them up at the airport at 5am we all headed off to the Sunshine Coast to spend a few days soaking up the sun.

We got to meet Ren and Amber's newest addition, Mahayla.  

 We went fishing (Moneth and I caught 3 each)
 It was good to just hang around with adults, kids and puppies alike. 
 Close up of Mahayla

 Count the kids! Sometimes it was a very full house...

Then Moneth took off on a big adventure, a study tour to Seoul. 

 Needless to say, Geo has been keeping me company... As best he an.


 But he often doesn't reply. 



 I mixed things up a bit and decided to see actual people by going to Underwater World with a big chunk of my family. There was my sister, her 2 girls, Dad, Anna and Grandma.

 Sofia got pretty tired out. 
 Well we all did. 
Ah ah ah jub jub jub. That is what is happening here. 

I have also done an amazing amount of sewing which I will blog over the next little while. Thanks for reading and holding on through so many photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment